Sonic Ringed Sonic Ringed

Wow

I don't know why you couldn't work for Naughty Dog or something like that. Or maybe you already do.

n00b anime face tutorial n00b anime face tutorial

Good tutorial

It does what it says, and it shows that drawing can be easy when you know the basics. Please let it stay on Newgrounds. I know a lot of people who could use drawing tutorials.

Spectra Spectra

Trance-tastic

I think if this went on for 3 times the length I would be hyponised.
Very smooth transitions using frame by frame.
Those cute wiggley lines became my friends. Maybe because I was hypotised?
Really fun, imaginative work.

Goth Lyfe 2: Art Class Goth Lyfe 2: Art Class

Laughed out loud

What else can i say. Love the series. Thanks, man.

Dawn of Sock Dawn of Sock

Nice!

Very imaginative. I liked the way you told the story with only background music and sound effects, no voice. The drawing is very good too. (Like the car going up the hill.) And the hamster always looks so innocent. Classic!

The Emo Kit The Emo Kit

Offensive

Whatever emo's think or do or whatever, this is blatant propaganda against emos. Like if you replaced emo with jew, you would be in big serious trouble, cause that's some kind of offence. So, the art is good and sound is good, it's just the way the subject matter is dealt with is very offensive. The world is sick enough, We should try to tolerate each other.
--Peace

MDay : The Emo Collab MDay : The Emo Collab

Hilarious

Laughed out loud. Super smart too. Good pacing.

Thumbs way up!

Bittersweet Symphony Bittersweet Symphony

unbelievable

somehow you managed to create in a short video something that expresses everything i've felt for the past several years. Only genius. Pure genius.

Peyote Jesus Peyote Jesus

Excellent graphics/sound/story

I loved this piece, and could hear the words okay, but I have a base boost and maybe that's why. Really original. I'd like to see more of your stuff.

Neurrorist responds:

thank you so much, and I'm glad you could hear
glory be to baseboost